- Up to 16 guilds can compete for one territory in the Faction War, and a tournament will be held to decide the winner.
- Depending on the ownership status of the territory and the number of guilds participating in the tournament, preliminary matches can be held up to 4 times.
It is also possible to go straight to the final without preliminaries.
- The match schedules will be announced separately depending on the number of participating guilds. Please make sure you are aware of the starting time of each match.
① Requirements, and how to apply
- You can apply to participate in the Faction War for one territory at a time.
- If youre already occupying a territory, youll be automatically registered to the tournament for the territory youre occupying without making an application, and youll only compete in the final.
- The number of attack-unit members required for the tournament is determined by the grade of the territory.
(1-Star: 5 players; 2-Star: 10 players; 3-Star: 20 players)
- Only the guild leader can apply for the Faction War.
- To participate in the Faction War, you need to pay Guild Trophies.
- The grade of the territory determines the minimum bid of Guild Trophies required for the tournament.
② Eligibility Criteria
- Eligibility is determined by the number of Guild Trophies included in your bid.
- If everyone has made their bid with the same number of Guild Trophies, they will be accepted in the order of application.
- All of the Guild Trophies paid will be returned if the guild fails the 1st application.
- If your guild couldn't make an application during the 1st application period, you have to wait for the next Faction War.
- Only those guild leaders who failed the 1st application are allowed to make their 2nd application for the remaining territories.
■ Tournament Participants
- It takes up to 10 minutes to complete one preliminary match.
- Preliminary matches may end early depending on the scores, and guilds will return to the town and wait for the next preliminary match if that happens.
■ Regarding 4th Preliminaries
- The 4th preliminary match is held when many guilds apply for the same territory owned by another guild.
- The guild who wins the 4th preliminary match will compete in the final against the guild currently occupying the territory.w
- There won't be any 4th preliminary matches in the first Faction War, since no territories will be owned at that point.
■ Closing of the Faction War Tournament
- The territory-ownership status will be updated and territory benefits will become available only after the tournament is completely closed.
- You'll be able to follow any guild you prefer among those occupying a territory.
Faction War Schedule
■ Faction War - Application and Preparation Periods
- The Faction War tournament is held once every 2 weeks, from Friday to Sunday (including the application period).
- There will be application and preparation periods according to the following schedule, from Friday to Saturday on the week of the Faction War.
■ Detailed Schedule
- The Faction War matches will be held every second Sunday according to the following schedule.
- The match schedules are subject to change, depending on the numbers of guilds that have applied for the same territory. Please make sure you are aware of the schedule.